Most Recent Writing Tips
How to Get Professional Feedback on Your Writing O'Dell Isaac was a substitute teacher and military journalist who struggled for years to write a novel. A decade went by without any progress towards writing or publishing a book. Then, in November of 2018, he managed...
Inspiration and Instruction
Are you stuck? Do you have writer’s block? OR that burning question: “Where do I start?” Are you ready to bring the fun back in and find that childlike loss of time in your creativity? Author Annalisa Parent will guide you through a series of inspiration sessions to leave your creative spirit feeling revitalized, intact, and ready to work.
What is it like to work one-on-one with Annalisa Parent, Writing Coach?
Annalisa Parent travels throughout Vermont, the US, and the world offering writing classes, workshops and retreats. She has worked with local businesses to offer day-long workshops for employee enrichment and local writing groups to present writing techniques. Interested in bringing a class to your workplace or group? Drop a line.
These classes, workshops, and Inspiration Sessions take place in a group setting.
- Classes give instruction. Generally, they teach you how to do something and give you feedback as you start to implement it.
- Workshops are often centered on a theme, and offer feedback.
- Inspiration Sessions are designed to inspire creativity. Participants have been known to go home and write for days after one session. One-on-one inspiration sessions are also available as part of a coaching package. See more about One on One sessions.
ICYMI (In Case You Missed It)
Previous Events Want to attend something like this again? Let me know what you’d like to see.
- How to maximize your brain to draw out creativity, Talk, League of Vermont Writers, January 2016.
- Book It: Finish Your Book Writing Retreat, Delray Beach, Florida, March 2016
- Memoir Writing, CVU- ACCESS, March 2016
- Creative Writing Sampler, CVU-ACCESS, April 2016
What Others Are Saying
“Annalisa is a wonderful guide and teacher for those on the writing path. Her extensive knowledge of the written word, her grace in providing incredibly detailed feedback is impressive and inspiring.”
“She has real insight into your voice as a writer and is such an asset when you’re in the midst of the forest and can’t quite see your way out of the project. I can’t wait to take another workshop with her.”
Author – THE HIDDEN FOREST
“Annalisa has a great knack for getting the best out of you and getting you to write better and faster than you thought possible. I’m looking forward to working with her to get my next book out the door, so I can book even more great gigs.”
Center for Simplified Strategic Planning
Speaker, National Speakers Association Member
Author of the Best-Seller Simplified Strategic Planning: a No-Nonsense Guide for Busy People Who Want Results Fast!